Oliver: No I am not coming out of here! :D

The post Oliver: No I am not coming out of here! :D appeared first on Katzenworld - Welcome to the world of cats!.

Once again something appears to be a miss!

Oliver has managed to break through the octopus defences and broke in under the TV!

IMG_2378

Oliver: *Singing* In my house UNDER theeeee TV! Next to an Oct-to-pus! meow meow! *getting louder* IN MY HOUSEEEEEE UNDER THE TV.

(The humans are struggling to watch TV…)

IMG_2379

Oliver: IN MY HOUSEEEEEEE….. Oh crap I have been spotted! *vanishes further into the hiding place*

Signed by

20140522-082949-30589569.jpg
His Meowjesty King Oliver the Maker of Mischief

The post Oliver: No I am not coming out of here! :D appeared first on Katzenworld.



from Katzenworld https://ift.tt/aIr56dh

Comments

Popular Posts