Renegade: All I Wish for Christmas is…

The post Renegade: All I Wish for Christmas is… appeared first on Katzenworld - Welcome to the world of cats!.

Hi everyone,

It’s me Renegade here today. With the purrfect wish for Christmas… a warm place! πŸ˜€

As our regular readers probably know I absolutely love the SleepyPod mobile pet carrier of our sponsor Sleepypod. While it’s already super cozey as it is, it becomes even more magical with the sleepypod warmer kit.

This magical add on is available from Amazon in Europe or directly from Sleepypod in the US. πŸ™‚

Rennie: And it most certainly makes it even more magical at this time of the year! Not that the sleepypod mobile pet bed isn’t already comfy enough with its plush material lining which makes it purrfect to cozy up in at this time of the year. Let’s just hope I don’t have to go out for a trip… tho, of course, it would still keep me nice warm. πŸ˜€

Rennie: And yes human you may join me for some cuddles… πŸ˜€

Freya: Can I join you? <3

Rennie: Hmmmm let me think about that…

Freya: I’ll make it warmer!!!!

Rennie: And more uncomfortable you will make it… the mobile pet bed is much more comfortable than resting against your thighs. πŸ˜‰

Rennie: Plus look at these other lovely colours! Maybe we can get our humans to get one for each of us? πŸ˜€

Freya: You do realise that there are now five of us, right?

The Sleeypod mobile pet bed comes in 2 handy sizes the Mini and the Medium. Mini is great for your small cat and kitten whereas the medium is roomier if you also have a bigger cat. For those based in Europe head over to Sleepypod Europe and for those in the US head over to Sleepypod US. Prices start at 169.99 for the Sleepypod mini! And using our link you’ll get some money off on your purchase. πŸ™‚

Signed by,

His Meowjesty Prince Renegade the Flash
&
Her Meowjesty Queen Freya the Snow Leopard

The post Renegade: All I Wish for Christmas is… appeared first on Katzenworld.



from Katzenworld https://ift.tt/3logOym

Comments

Popular Posts