Freya: Welcome to my Jungle

The post Freya: Welcome to my Jungle appeared first on Katzenworld - Welcome to the world of cats!.

Hi everyone,

It’s me Freya, I know I know… you’d expect to see an adorable little snow leopard like me in a field of snow and not in a thick jungle!

But this is my favourite part of our mini jungle! It’s got a hole in the middle of the jungle plants that’s just big enough for me making it purrfect to pounce on prey and unsuspecting siblings. 😀

Plus the green foliage complements my fur doesn’t it?

Apparently, my humans don’t like it when I hide in here… it’s too difficult to locate me and they get worried that I’ve wandered off to claim the neighbours gardens as part of my kingdom! But why are they worried? I have enough access to food out here. 😉

Signed by,

Her Meowjesty Queen Freya the Snow Leopard

The post Freya: Welcome to my Jungle appeared first on Katzenworld.



from Katzenworld https://ift.tt/2FIzgQk

Comments

Popular Posts